I wasn't sure if you could edit these. If not, I have the originals still.
These are various alcoholic beverages on the run from inevitable doom. I took them and then drew on them with a tablet. I wanted to call this Alcoholocaust but I wasn't sure if that would be appropriate.















Smash - you got it right! But please add your byline at the top with an aka until we know who Smash is...
ReplyDeleteThis was really creative and interesting. I liked this collection!
ReplyDeleteI like that any humans featured are drawn in. It really brings the viewer into the Bottles' personal hell. I thought it was very clever! Nicely done not having just the bottle centered, the varied layout makes it more interesting.
ReplyDeleteYou have a talent for seeing something in things others do not. I really liked the poses you put on the cans and bottles. It makes the viewer relate and sometimes sympathize with them.
ReplyDeleteha! the most hilarious one yet! but the died bottle will be missed!
ReplyDeletecool
Very amusing. Creative eye to see these scenes from discarded bottles and cans.
ReplyDelete